HOW TO ORDER:
- Telephone or email reservations are highly recommended.
- The number for orders is-(413) 247-5080.
- Orders may be emailed to- <email@example.com>
- The address for payments is Joslin Hall Rare Books, PO Box 239, Northampton, MA, 01061.
- We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We also accept Paypal. Checks should be in U.S. funds and payable through a U.S. bank. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.
POSTAGE & SHIPPING:
- Postage charges within the United States are $5.00 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional book. We ship via USPS Media Mail unless otherwise requested. Special requests may incur additional charges. Postage outside the U.S. will be charged at cost.
INSTITUTIONS & THE TRADE:
- Standard reciprocal courtesies are extended to dealers and trade professionals, libraries and institutions; libraries and institutions will be processed and billed according to their individual requirements.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. You may return a book for any reason within ten days of receipt under the following terms: Please notify us in advance and take care to repack the book/s carefully in the original shipping box (if possible), or another appropriate box, and please make sure that the parcel is properly insured.
Ordering |*| Our Books