[JHRB News] Important Information for JHRB News Subscribers

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Thu Nov 13 11:48:06 EST 2003

The Email Elves and Cataloging Gnomes at Joslin Hall Rare Books are done
raking leaves and mulling cider, so they decided "what the heck, let's
upgrade the software that runs our JHRB News List".  We have just switched
email servers for this list, so your subscribe/unsubscribe options page has
been moved.  To edit your subscription you now visit-
<http://joslinhall.com/mailman/listinfo/jhrbnews_joslinhall.com> and scroll
to the bottom of the page.

In addition, every message we send on this list will include click-links
for fast unsubscribing and subscription editing options.

As always, if you have any options or questions, you can always write the
head Email Elf at <office at joslinhall.com>.

In other news, the Cataloging Cave has been busy, working almost round the
clock, getting a new full printed catalog ready for mailing in the first
week of December.  If you want to receive it and think you may not be on
our mailing list, please send us your snail mail address.

Ok, now let's push the button and see if this new software works...

-Forrest

   JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
   ~Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries~
   Post Office Box 516, Concord, Massachusetts 01742 USA
   telephone (617) 492-5367
   <office at joslinhall.com>

    ~~
   Our full-service website features 82 separate subject
   categories, is updated daily and has full search
   capabilities.  http://www.joslinhall.com
   ~~
   Subscribe to our free email News List and get special
   discounts and offers on selected books!  Send e-mail to
   <jhall-rare-books-news-subscribe at topica.com>
   and put nothing in the body of your note.
   ~~
   Check out our "Featured Book"
   http://www.joslinhall.com/today1.htm
   ~~
   Subscribe to the free Rare Books Mailing List
    http://www.topica.com/lists/rare-books/

As members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of
America we are committed to upholding high professional
standards and making sure your bookbuying experience is
enjoyable.