[JHRB News] update- Stocking Stuffers -Books for $10

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Sat Dec 4 18:31:59 EST 2004

Hi again everyone. I just wanted to make sure it was clear
that the special offer below applies to the books on our
"Stocking Stuffer" pages, not the rest of the website.

So have fun!

SPECIAL PREVIEW FOR JHRB NEWS SUBSCRIBERS

We have just loaded over 175 books on a wide variety of
subjects onto our new Stocking Stuffers pages. Art,
antiques, history, wine, food, and much, much more,
all priced at $10 each (and a few for less).

We are going to announce the pages to the rest of
the internet Monday, but we wanted our subscribers
to get first pick.

<http://www.joslinhall.com/special-1.htm>

And, to kick off the Grand Opening, now through
Wednesday, buy three books from our Stocking Stuffer
pages and get a fourth of equal or lesser value for FREE!
If you buy four books for $10 each you pay only $30,
which is a 25% discount!

<http://www.joslinhall.com/special-1.htm>

Ho Ho Ho!

-Forrest

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries
Post Office Box 516, Concord, Massachusetts 01742 USA
telephone (617) 492-5367
email <office at joslinhall.com>;
~~
Our full-service website features 82 separate subject
categories, is updated daily and has full search
capabilities. http://www.joslinhall.com
~~
Subscribe to our free email News List and get special
discounts and offers on selected books! Send e-mail to
<JHRBnews- at joslinhall.com>; and put the word
"subscribe" (without quotes) in the Subject line of your note.
~~
Check out our "Featured Book"
http://www.joslinhall.com/today1.htm
~~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges
are $5.00 for the first book, and $1.50 for each additional book.
Shipments outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns
if we are notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please
ask for full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add
5% state sales tax.

As members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of
America we are committed to upholding high professional
standards and making sure your bookbuying experience is
enjoyable.

Subscribe to the free Rare Books Mailing List
http://www.rarebooksmailinglist.com