[JHRB News] New Printed List to be released Tuesday

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Sat Mar 13 13:04:06 EST 2004

We are mailing a new printed list-

"A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
-selections from our stock
for March, 2004"

Bookin' #219
(to be released March 16th)

72 items on art, decorative arts, history, books, and more!

I was thinking about a theme for this list, and while looking through the
bookshelves I kept saying to myself, "Oh, I really love that book!"  So,
here we are- a catalog of some favorite books from our stock.  You will
notice that we have not followed strict alphabetical order either, blame
my friend Bill Goering for that.  His somewhat offbeat cataloging system
has always amused me, so I dedicate this one to Bill.  For everyone else
out there, hopefully you will find something that amuses you.  That, after
all, is what we are all about...

Request your FREE copy today and please remember that this is a printed
list, so we need your mailing address.

-Forrest

____________________________
JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries
Post Office Box 516
Concord, Massachusetts 01742 USA
telephone (617) 492-5367
email <office at joslinhall.com>;
~~
Our full-service website features 82 separate subject categories, is
updated daily and has full search capabilities. http://www.joslinhall.com
~~
Subscribe to our free email News List and get special discounts and offers
on selected books! Send e-mail to
<JHRBnews- at joslinhall.com>; and put the word
"subscribe" (without quotes) in the Subject line of your note.
~~
Check out our "Featured Book"
http://www.joslinhall.com/today1.htm
~~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa, Mastercard and
Discover.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
$5.00 for the first book, and $1.50 for each additional book.
Shipments outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we
are notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please
ask for full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add
5% state sales tax.

bookbuying experience is enjoyable.

Subscribe to the free Rare Books Mailing List
http://www.rarebooksmailinglist.com