[JHRB News] Newsletter for November 17th, 2004

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Wed Nov 17 10:59:55 EST 2004

SPEAKING of Books...

The Joslin Hall Rare Books Newsletter
  November 17th, 2004

This is going to be a very short Newsletter, simply intended to let you all
know that we have just updated our "Just Catalogued" pages on the website.

- - - - - NEW ON THE WEBSITE - - - - -
    "Just Catalogued" Pages Updated!

<http://www.joslinhall.com/justcat.htm>

Furniture, silver, glass and pearls,
costumes, treen, those art nouveau swirls,
Pepper & Pirates, Ohio silver,
The Bay & the River and Duncan Miller;
painting on walls, and Chinese ceramics,
Pairpoint lamps, steaming Yankees gone frantic;
Italian furniture (practically put),
a fifteenth-century cookery book;
Miniatures, baskets, John Marshall Phillips,
Japanning & varnishing, please, tell me, will it...
be Rookwood pottery or antique paste jewelry,
that puts an end to all of this foolery?
Not to mention the furniture of Georgia, Ohio,
the Pilgrims, Virginia, Cincinnati and (my, Oh-
I neglected to tell of the Venetian mosaics...
in favor of subjects more staid and prosaic.
Suffice it to say our Just Catalgued pages
have been re-stuffed and re-buffed
for you scholars and sages,
so come one and come all
visit our cy-ber shelves,
and see the latest production
of those hard-working Book Elves.

<http://www.joslinhall.com/justcat.htm>

That's going to do it for today. We'll have regular, longer Newsletter next
week.

-Forrest

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries
Post Office Box 516, Concord, Massachusetts 01742 USA
telephone (617) 492-5367
email <office at joslinhall.com>;
~~
Our full-service website features 82 separate subject
categories, is updated daily and has full search
capabilities. http://www.joslinhall.com
~~
Subscribe to our free email News List and get special
discounts and offers on selected books! Send e-mail to
<JHRBnews- at joslinhall.com>; and put the word
"subscribe" (without quotes) in the Subject line of your note.
~~
Check out our "Featured Book"
http://www.joslinhall.com/today1.htm
~~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges
are $5.00 for the first book, and $1.50 for each additional book.
Shipments outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns
if we are notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please
ask for full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add
5% state sales tax.

As members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of
America we are committed to upholding high professional
standards and making sure your bookbuying experience is
enjoyable.

Subscribe to the free Rare Books Mailing List
http://www.rarebooksmailinglist.com