[JHRB News] Newsletter for August 12th, 2005

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Fri Aug 12 07:09:11 EDT 2005

SPEAKING of Books...

The Joslin Hall Rare Books Newsletter
August 12th, 2005

Many folks have asked why we have not sent a newsletter in several months,
and the short answer is that we have been moving, lock, stock & bookcases,
to a new Book Cave.

And we're not done yet...  it's just amazing how much stuff accumulates
over the years, and how many books there are when you have to pack them
all. But we should be done soon, and have everything set up and running
smoothly. Many of the books are unpacked and shelved already, and the
computers are now up and running.

If you are trying to reach us, our email and website addresses are the
same, but we have a new Postal address and phone number:

PO Box 239
Northampton, MA 01060

(413) 247-5080

And as soon as the book elves unpack their things and catch their breath,
there will be a new newsletter...

-Forrest

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
telephone (413) 247-5080

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get special
      discounts and offers on selected books!

--> Our full-service website features 86 separate subject
      categories, and has full search capabilities.
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

--> Visit our new BARGAIN BIN pages for a selection
      of good, inexpensive books for your bookshelf!
<http://www.joslinhall.com/special-1.htm>

~~
LIST OPTIONS AND UNSUBSCRIBING: The Joslin Hall Rare Books Newsletter is an
opt-in only list; in other words, nobody can subscribe you without your
knowledge.  We do not send the list to anyone who has not requested it.  If
you wish to unsubscribe or edit your subscription options, either click the
links in the email header or click here
<http://joslinhall.com/mailman/listinfo/jhrbnews_joslinhall.com> and follow
the link at the bottom of the page marked "Unsubscribe or Edit
Options".  You do NOT need your password in order to unsubscribe.