[JHRB News] Books on Furniture & Cabinetmakers -New Printed Catalog

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Tue Dec 6 11:47:36 EST 2005

The Book Elves are recovering slowly from the Thanksgiving Blow Out to end
all Thanksgiving Blow Outs, as we try to figure out a way to get cranberry
sauce out of the carpet and gravy stains out of the drapes. But before they
disgraced themselves by hanging sweet potatoes from the chandelier and
trying to find out (and I quote)- "how much mashed potatoes the vacuum
cleaner bag will hold", they shipped a new catalog to Dave the Printer, and
it is now ready for mailing.

"Catalog #264: Books on Furniture, Cabinetmakers & Related Subjects -Part
2, Authors I through Q" is now available in printed form only. It features
123 books, catalogs and other printed materials about, well... furniture &
cabinetmakers. If you'd like a copy, please send us your mailing address.

-Forrest