[JHRB News] Speaking of Books, April 25 -Spring Catalog

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Tue Apr 25 08:17:59 EDT 2006

SPEAKING of Books...

The Joslin Hall Rare Books Newsletter
April 25th, 2006

Spring is sprung,
the grass is ris,
I wonder where
the new catalog is?

Well, the Book Elves are busy this week in the garden, flinging daffodil
bulbs at each other, but before the loaded up the wheelbarrow with wood
chips and accidentally had the first barbecue of the spring, they finished
our new Spring Catalog, featuring 310 books & catalogs on furniture,
ceramics, glass, silver, metals, textiles, and other decorative arts &
related subjects.

This catalog is available in printed format,
and it may also be viewed on the web at-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_273.htm>

If you would prefer a printed copy, please let us know.

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

~~
LIST OPTIONS AND UNSUBSCRIBING: The Joslin Hall Rare Books Newsletter is an
opt-in only list; in other words, nobody can subscribe you without your
knowledge.  We do not send the list to anyone who has not requested it.  If
you wish to unsubscribe or edit your subscription options, either click the
links in the email header or click here
<http://joslinhall.com/mailman/listinfo/jhrbnews_joslinhall.com> and follow
the link at the bottom of the page marked "Unsubscribe or Edit
Options".  You do NOT need your password in order to unsubscribe.