[JHRB News] New Catalog- Books on Decorative Arts & China Trade

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Tue Dec 12 06:18:01 EST 2006

SPEAKING OF BOOKS...
The Joslin Hall Rare Books Newsletter
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To see an illustrated version, click here-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/speaking_current.htm>
__________________

December 12th, 2006

Well, we had our annual Christmas Party for the Book Elves in the
Cataloging Cave at Foggygates last night and, well- let's simply say that
we won't be posting pictures on the website anytime soon. To begin with, I
could be wrong, but I'd always assumed (before last night) that the
question "how many drunk reindeer can you stuff into the boss's office?"
was rhetorical...

But before they stumbled off into the night, swathed in plastic holly and
singing "Good King Sauerkraut Looked Out, On His Feets Uneven...", the
book elves finished work on our new catalog-

"BOOKS ON DECORATIVE ARTS- including folk art, interiors, metalware &
iron, textiles, & other Americana & related subjects", with a special
section on the China Trade, features 284 books and catalogs, and is
available for browsing on our website-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_291.htm>

It is also available as a printed catalog. If you would like a printed copy,
please send us your mailing address.

- - - - - ->

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

Our website-
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

Our Latest Catalogs-

DECEMBER, 2006
 -Selections from our stock
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_290.htm>

BOOKS ON AMERICAN SILVER
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_289.htm>

FIRE AND ICE
 -lighting, fireplaces & ice
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_282.htm>

A GRAVE AFFAIR
 -gravestones, epitaphs & mourning
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_288.htm>

 ~ ~ ~

 SPEAKING OF BOOKS
    -Our free email News List

 FOGGYGATES
    - our Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

 ~ ~ ~

This is an OPT-IN email newsletter.
To receive a copy you must subscribe.
To edit your subscription options or unsubscribe, go to

If you have any question, or are having difficulties adjusting
your subscription or unsubscribing, email office at joslinhall.com .