[JHRB News] 'Recent Acquisitions' book catalog now available

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Tue Jul 18 10:41:30 EDT 2006

Summer is in full swing, and the Book Elves have the beach blankets and
barbecue out, but before they tried to barbecue Aunt Nellie's lasagna
(which may or may not have been a mistake) and discovered that we are at
least 150 miles from the nearest ocean, they finished a new printed catalog
of our latest acquisitions...

"Recent Acquisitions & other Interesting Books for July-August, 2006"
is now available as a printed catalog, and is also available on our website-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_279.htm>

This catalog features a selection of more than 150 books on furniture,
ceramics, glass, silver, textiles and other decorative arts, as well as the
odd and intriguing tidbit that just happened to slip by.

Highlights include important new books on glass furniture (no, I did not
leave a comma out), windsor chairs and mocha pottery, as well as a full
selection of reference books on ceramics, glass, furniture, metalwork, folk
art, textiles, and other decorative arts, as a special section of recent
publisher's overstock titles!

<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_279.htm>

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get special
      discounts and offers on selected books!

--> See our new "Spring" catalog-
<http://joslinhall.com/catalog_273.htm>

--> Stay up to date daily with our Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

--> Our full-service website features 86 separate subject
      categories, and has full search capabilities.
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

  ~~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank; We
accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard. Books
may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed; Standard
courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for the
first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the U.S.
will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within ten
days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.