[JHRB News] New Catalog of Auction Catalogs

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Tue May 23 08:33:01 EDT 2006

The Book Elves have been pruning the trees and shrubs here at Foggygates,
and somebody (I'd really, *really* like to know who) sent them a little
book titled: "Erotic Topiary Designs for Beginners" which they have been
using on the azaleas. We now have a thirty-year old azalea shaped like the
picture on the cover of the latest Madonna album, and traffic on our little
street has increased tenfold this week.

However, before they got us summoned before the next meeting of the Board
of Selectman, they finished our new printed catalog #274, "Going Once...
Going Twice... A Selection of Auction Catalogs from Our Stock", which is
now available.

This issue includes catalogs covering Collectors & Collections; French
Decorative & Fine Arts; Furniture & Americana; Folk Art; Metals; Garden
Furniture & accessories; Ceramics; Glass; Silver; Jewelry; Judaica; Russian
Arts; Miniatures; and Horology.

Please let us know if you would like a printed copy.
You can also browse it on our website-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_274.htm>

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get special
      discounts and offers on selected books!

--> See our new "Spring" catalog-
<http://joslinhall.com/catalog_273.htm>

--> Stay up to date daily with our Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

--> Our full-service website features 86 separate subject
      categories, and has full search capabilities.
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

  ~~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank; We
accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard. Books
may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed; Standard
courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for the
first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the U.S.
will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within ten
days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.

bookbuying experience is enjoyable.