[JHRB News] Now Available- Mourning, Gravestone, Epitaph catalog

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Tue Oct 31 07:03:01 EST 2006

SPEAKING OF BOOKS...
The Joslin Hall Rare Books Newsletter

October 31st, 2006:

We have now posted our latest catalog, "A GRAVE AFFAIR", to our GRAVE
AFFAIR website-

<http://www.a-grave-affair.com/Catalog_288.htm>

This catalog features 154 books and other items about gravestones,
epitaphs, funeral and mourning customs, and related topics. If you'd like
a copy of the printed catalog, please send us your mailing address.

We've also updated the GRAVE AFFAIR website with a bibliography of 500+
entries for books and other materials on gravestones, epitaphs, funeral
and mourning customs, and related topics, a sign-up page for our 'GRAVE
MATTERS' email list where we will be posting specials this week, and an
odd surprise which those who have read this far may find pleasing-

<http://www.a-grave-affair.com>

If these subjects interest you, please take a look, and everyone have a
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

-Forrest

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get
special discounts and offers on selected books!

--> See our new "SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER" catalog
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_284.htm>

--> See our new "FIRE & ICE" catalog
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_282.htm>

--> Stay up to date daily with our
Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

--> Our full-service website features
86 separate subject categories, and has
full search capabilities.
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

 ~~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank; We
accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard. Books
may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed; Standard
courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for
the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the
U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within
ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.

bookbuying experience is enjoyable.