[JHRB News] New January Catalog Now Available

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Tue Jan 9 08:00:24 EST 2007

SPEAKING OF BOOKS...
The Joslin Hall Rare Books Newsletter
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To see the illustrated version, click here-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/speaking_current.htm>

January 9th, 2007

Well, for one brief, shining moment Spring came early to Foggygates. Yes,
according to the calendar it was only January, but it was 71 degrees on
Saturday and the Book Elves went into full Springtime Overdrive Frenzy,
hauling out the rakes and yard tools, as well as the lawn chairs and
barbecue equipment. The end result was that three of them got completely
stuck in the mud in the garden and had to be rescued by the neighbor’s
lawn tractor, and the barbecue was brought to an unfortunate and abrupt
end by that unforeseen temperature drop and brief snow squall at dusk
(around 4:30).

But before they discovered that the temperature might lie, but the
calendar never does, the Book Elves finished our new catalog of books on
the decorative and fine arts and architecture-

“RECENT ACQUISITIONS, BOOKS ON ANTIQUES & THE ARTS for JANUARY, 2007”,
featuring 224 books and catalogs, is now available in printed format, or
viewable on our website-

<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_292.htm>

If you would like a printed copy, please send us your mailing address.

 - - -

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01061 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

Our website-
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

Our Latest Catalogs-

DECEMBER, 2006
 -Selections from our stock
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_290.htm>

BOOKS ON AMERICAN SILVER
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_289.htm>

FIRE AND ICE
 -lighting, fireplaces & ice
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_282.htm>

A GRAVE AFFAIR
 -gravestones, epitaphs & mourning
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_288.htm>

 ~ ~ ~

 SPEAKING OF BOOKS
    -Our free email News List

 FOGGYGATES
    - our Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

 ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank; We
accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard. Books
may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed; Standard
courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for
the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the
U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within
ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.

bookbuying experience is enjoyable.

~ ~ ~

This is an OPT-IN email newsletter.
To receive a copy you must subscribe.
To edit your subscription options or unsubscribe, go to

If you have any question, or are having difficulties adjusting
your subscription or unsubscribing, email office at joslinhall.com .