[JHRB News] CORRECTED: Our New WINTER Catalog -Books on Antiques & Art

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Tue Jan 26 15:56:52 EST 2010

PLEASE NOTE: This is an OPT-IN email newsletter. If you
have received this,  it is because  you subscribed your
email address. To unsubscribe or edit your subscription
options, please go to-

 - - -

[well that was great- now let me include the correct web link]

By the look of the ice in the driveway, it appears that Winter Vacation
time has rolled around again, and the Book Elves are itching to be
Florida-bound. But with the airlines wanting to charge $60 each for their
extra 35 checked bags, and the ever-increasing probability that removing a
shoe to scratch your toe on an airliner these days will get you shot, they
decided to get “creative” about getting to Miami...

So let me just note in advance that if the TSA, Homeland Security, FBI,
Immigration Service, or ATF calls, I’ve never heard of the Book Elves,
haven’t seen them lately, was not aware of what they were planning to do,
and positively don’t know where they got the [fill in blank] from.

But before the Book Elves wrapped themselves in parcel paper and strapping
tape, stamped their butts and mailed themselves Priority Overnight to
Jimmy Buffet, c/o Margaritaville, FL, they finished our latest catalog -

"RECENT ACQUISITIONS for WINTER, 2010" features 146 books and catalogs on
all aspects of antiques and art, including furniture, folk art, silver,
glass, ceramics, textiles, and Orientalia.

You can browse it on our website -

<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_328.htm>

We also have printed copies available.
Please send us your address if you would like a free copy.

 - - -

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01061 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

Our website-
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

*NEW* Follow us on TWITTER-
<https://twitter.com/joslinhall>

Our Latest Catalogs-

WINTER, 2010 -Recent Acquisitions
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_328.htm>

FOLK ARTS & AMERICANA
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_302.htm>

BOOKS ON GLASS
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_299.htm>

BOOKS ON CERAMICS
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_319.htm>

BOOKS ON FURNITURE
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_327.htm>

BOOKS ON SILVER
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_320.htm>

FIRE AND ICE
 -lighting, fireplaces & ice
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_282.htm>

A GRAVE AFFAIR
 -gravestones, epitaphs & mourning
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_288.htm>

 ~ ~ ~

 SPEAKING OF BOOKS
    -Our free email News List

 FOGGYGATES
    - our Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

 ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank; We
accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard. Books
may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed; Standard
courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for
the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the
U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within
ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.

bookbuying experience is enjoyable.