[JHRB News] A New Issue of Bookin' -Odd, Unusual & Unruly Books

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Tue Feb 4 07:18:34 EST 2014

PLEASE NOTE: This is an OPT-IN email newsletter. If you have received
this,  it is because  you subscribed your email address to the Joslin
Hall Rare Books Newsletter on our website. To unsubscribe or edit your
subscription options, please hit "Reply" and ask, or go to-

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

As the dark days of January give way to February’s ever-brightening
afternoons, and weather-prognosticating rodents strut their stuff for
the camera lights, I find myself oddly transported back by echoes of
fading holiday carols which tinkle in my brain- Christmas tree, Oh
Christmas tree -what the heck are you still doing up in the living room?

The plan was for the Book Elves to have it removed by the Sooper-Dooper
Bowl, at the very latest. And yet it sits, dripping brown needles.  More
ominously, the concept of a Valentines Day Tree has been suggested, with
red paper hearts hot-glued to the tinder-dry needles. I fear an event
more reminiscent of the 4th of July, with blazing Roman candles...

But before the Book Elves converted all the ornament and light boxes
into sleds and tackled Suicide Hill, they finished our latest catalog-

which can be viewed or downloaded as a .pdf file here ->

<http://www.joslinhall.com/Bookin-9.pdf>

  - - -

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01061 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

Our WEBSITE-
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

Our LATEST CATALOG-
   <http://www.joslinhall.com/Bookin-9.pdf>

Our EMAIL LIST
   is used to notify you of new catalogs and specials-

Our BLOG-
   <http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>