[JHRB News] ****SPAM**** Book Elf Adventures + Culinary Stocking Stuffers

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Fri Nov 25 07:20:24 EST 2016

PLEASE NOTE: This is an OPT-IN email newsletter. If you have received
this,  it is because  you subscribed your email address to the Joslin
Hall
Rare Books Newsletter on our website. To unsubscribe or edit your
subscription options, please hit "Reply" and ask, or go to-

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The Book Elves love the holidays- any holiday, anybody’s holiday, any
excuse whatsoever to take the day off- er, I mean to help celebrate a
festive occasion and get free food, um, I mean share the goodwill.
Thanksgiving, featuring lots of free food, has always ranked near the
top of the Book Elves holiday score sheet (the 4th of July always comes
in first, because, you know, explosives…). This Thanksgiving the Book
Elves decided to share some festiveness of their own, and before anybody
could stop them they were off to New York and the famous Macy’s
Thanksgiving Day Parade, hauling a trailer filled with something large
they had recently purchased on Ali Baba (sort of a Chinese version of
Ebay, but without the rules).

But before the book Elves were tackled by parade security just in time
to stop them from deploying their 35-foot tall, all-too anatomically
accurate ‘Eddie the Excited Book Elf’ balloon, they finished our latest
catalog-

Cook Book Stocking Stuffers:
A selection of modestly-priced culinary books & ephemera for December,
2016

which may be viewed or downloaded as a .pdf file here ->
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog365.pdf>

--
JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01061 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

http://www.joslinhall.com

Our email list
http://joslinhall.com/mailman/listinfo/jhrbnews_joslinhall.com

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joslinhallbooks

Twitter
https://twitter.com/joslinhall

Tumblr
https://joslinhall.tumblr.com

  ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
$5.00 for the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments
outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are
notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for
full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add 6.25%
state sales tax.

bookbuying experience is enjoyable.