[JHRB News] New Catalog- American Silversmiths & Silver

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Tue Nov 14 15:21:37 EST 2006

Thanksgiving is fast approaching at Foggygates, and the book elves are in
a tizzy making preparations. The carriage house is piled high with
pumpkins, squash, potatos, and onions, and Fedex just delivered 2 cartons
of "Satan's Helper XXX Hot-Death Pepper Sauce" (you know, sometimes I just
don't ask what's going on, because it usually works out better if I don't
know ahead of time. I believe politicians call that "plausible
deniability"). There are 24 semi-wild turkeys out back which the book
elves have been raising "free range" style all year, or at least there
were until somebody left the pen gate open the other day.

But before they embarked on the Great 2006 Thanksgiving Wild Turkey
Roundup (we've got Arlo interested in the song rights) they finished our
latest printed catalog-

"BOOKS ON AMERICAN SILVER & SILVERSMITHS" features 190 books and catalogs
on, well... American silver & silversmiths. Nothing tricky here, it's all
pretty straightforward.

This catalog may be browsed on our website-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_289.htm>

This is available as a printed catalog; if you'd like a free copy, please
send us your mailing address.

-Forrest

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS, ABAA
Fine books of the 16th-20th centuries

Post Office Box 239
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060 USA
telephone (413) 247-5080

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get
special discounts and offers on selected books!

--> See our new "FALL" catalog
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_287.htm>

--> See our new "FIRE & ICE" catalog
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_282.htm>

--> Stay up to date daily with our
Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

--> Our full-service website features
86 separate subject categories, and has
full search capabilities.
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

 ~~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank; We
accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard. Books
may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed; Standard
courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for
the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the
U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within
ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.

bookbuying experience is enjoyable.